Monday, March 24, 2014

My very first Fashion Blog!

Hello World! My name is Casey Konkel and this is my new blog! I've been posting my pictures on Instagram for a few months now and it is getting a good response so I have decided to make this a legitimate blog called Fashion and Philanthropy. Check out #fashionandphilanthropy on Instagram and you can see my stuff :) First of all, I want to start off by saying that I love Fashion. I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts In Musical Theater and have been singing dancing and acting my whole life. I am an artist. In every sense of the word. Aside from the performing arts I also draw, paint, design and make clothes (I mostly hand sew my work), style, do makeup, write poetry, write music, etc The list goes on. I'm an artist and I support all of the arts. Fashion is art. I am also a huge humanitarian and think we all need to come together to make this world a better place. We need to unite to spread love, light, stop the hate and inspire people to make a difference. We need to inspire growth, evolution, compassion, ambition and love. So this is the purpose of my blog. I am so excited to share the fashion and I hope the fashion is enough to bring people in, grab their attention and walk away with the inspiration of the quote as well as some new creative fashion ideas! I hope you guys like it and I'm excited to start this journey with you! Thank you!!

Look 1.
Top made by me :) It is a painting of a sketch Karl Lagerfeld did of Coco Chanel.
Pants by P&P Jeans
Boots by Dr Marten
Watch and Sunglasses by Karl Lagerfeld
Bag by Prada
Ring by Versace
Collar by Pluca for Barami of New York
http://www.stylezza.com/shopping/karl-lagerfeld-edge-zip-studded-leather-watch-447

http://www.scorpioshoes.com/womens-3/boots-11/knee-length-boots-60/martens-1b60-womens-patent-leather-eyelet-33598.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment